Sunday, December 30, 2012

[All iPads] Do you 'manage' your iPad Apps that are open?

What I mean is, do you spend much time going in and killing apps that you've recently used? I was with iPhone from the very start but in the last year or so I've been pretty fully dedicated with Android. I always made it a point to back out of apps so they'd close down when I was done using them.

I know that both iOS and Android do a pretty good job about killing processes as needed but I tried to manage it myself if I can. I never used things like Task Killers but I'd do what I could on my end.

But as it stands, I'm getting tired of worrying about that crap, lol. I just got my iPad 4th Gen and wondered if I should be perfectly fine with ZERO concern about all the apps running in the multitasking bar.

Source: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1516815&goto=newpost

quinton coples a.j. jenkins riley reiff david decastro aj jenkins shea mcclellin nfl draft 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment